Monday, September 3, 2012

Breaking Bad

This show is unbelievable. This show cannot disappoint me. Everyone who appreciates television shows or movies needs to watch this show, but if you do not appreciate the arts and just watch "stuff" please stay away from this show because it does not need you; it needs fans who understand the creator of this series.

I need a television in my dorm room already. I am sick of having to go down to the lounge to watch my AMC shows. The couches smell like dirty, stinky feet and people are loud. This post is basically just a rant about how I hate disrespectful people. Maybe I should stop. Maybe I'm breaking bad....

Anyway, tonight's episode was the split season finale of the last season. The other eight episodes will be on next summer, an entire year from now. It is really stupid, but understandable. It is an amazing show that needs time to evolve before it airs. I am going to cry when the show ends.

I also watch Hell on Wheels and that show satisfies my "history lover" side of me. It is all historically eye-opening and I love the scenes that go on in that show; the realism.

That's all I have for this blog.

Gah-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment