Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coffee

I was so used to the idea that coffee or caffeine never worked on me. I'm starting to rethink this.

I had a white mocha coffee type thing this morning and now my brain is all over the place and I'm actually not dozing off in American History right now. If anything my mind is straying away from American History which is also bad, but nevertheless. It works.

I feel like I am on some drug, perhaps speed, if this is what speed feels like because I'm doing everything really fast. Even as I type this blog, I'm typing it up in a fast manner. I have the idea that I'm not even going to check for grammatical errors because I want to look back at this blog to see how I was when caffeine affected me.

So here I am...writing really fast, bored out of my mind in this American History class because the history of America is the least interesting to me. My professor is really exciting at times and I can tell he appreciates what he does, and I envy his enthusiasm for this certain type of history.

I wish I was like him. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment