Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hobbies.

As of right now (meaning within the last months), I've been trying to do the same hobbies I once did while still being in college. It is quite hard. I have hardly made any music covers for YouTube, I have not played any video games despite buying one, I have not finished reading a book for fun though I have been reading The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Hobbit for some time now, and I have hardly watched any movies/shows that I enjoy normally watching on Netflix. College in that sense, is dragging me down.

All I do is study/read/write for college or go to work and people have warned me that this was going to happen. I did not listen.

I am getting to the point where all I want to do is sleep and slack. But I cannot and will not.

Despite college being a drag on the definition of fun that I once knew, I have no intentions of dropping out and I will be the first to graduate of the Stillion family (as far as I know) whether I can stand it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment