Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break.

I am coming to the conclusion that though Thanksgiving Break means that we can get away for classes for a few days to visit our families, it is simply just that. I have tons of homework to do over this "break" which is a real drag. Christmas VACATION is where it is at. Students will have no homework to worry about because they are not in any classes at that time. Looking forward to it, I just don't know what I will do with myself. Maybe I will read, play video games, do some music covers, hang with my family (especially my little nephew, Anthony)! I miss him so much!

But back to Thanksgiving break. My break won't officially start until 9 pm because that's when I get off of work tonight. Then after that I will drive to Wagner where my boyfriend lives and stay at his house for the majority of the break. We will celebrate turkey in the evening on Thursday and probably will not go to sleep because we are to leave for Sioux Falls at probably 2 in the morning for Black Friday. Then after Black Friday is all done and over with, probably by noon, we will head to Norfolk to meet up with my dad, step-mom, and little sister to celebrate yet another turkey evening. But this is all if plans do not fail. Hopefully not.

I will update in a later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment