Monday, December 10, 2012

Exams.

I have completed my English portfolio (which is technically the exam or whatever) and I just completed my Math-095 class by getting a 77% on my final exam. I was hoping for something a bit higher, and you can always take it again, but I'm not sure I want to put myself through that stress again. Ugh.

I have three more exams: Cultural Anthropology, American History, and Film Appreciation. I haven't read much (or any) of the chapters for these exams, so now that I am done with my math exam, I am hoping I can concentrate on the other three exams. I'm really worried about Anthropology because my last exam was not so good. Same for American History, but a lot of the class did horrible on the last exam.

Film, I'm not too worried about because some friends and I did an extra credit project in which we received the total amount of extra credit that was available = 30 points. So if I do bad, that will be what I'll fall back on!

Well here's to studying as it will consume me for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment